Ada Green (January 25, 1861 - March 29, 1938) was the wife of Marvin W. Tourtellotte and a resident of Windham, Connecticut. Born on January 25, 1861 in Rhode Island, she married Marvin Tourtellotte in 1875 in Connecticut at the age of 14. Indeed, she had her first child, Ella, at the age of 17. On March 29, 1938, she died at her home at 302 Burnside Avenue in East Hartford, Connecticut, following a long illness. She was a member of the Methodist Episcopal Church of East Hartford and was buried at the Grove Street Cemetery in Putnam, Connecticut.
- Ella M. Tourtellotte (1878-1961) - unmarried.
- Florence I. Tourtellotte (1881-1962)
- Marvin E. Tourtellotte (1884-)
- Edna Tourtellotte (1889-1972) - m. Gilbert L. Johnson
- Charles Tourtellotte (1887-1961) - unmarried.
- Frank Tourtellotte (1884-1956)
- George Dewey Tourtellotte (1898-1983) - m. Kathleen Smith