Jacob Goodsell (October 15, 1778 - August 15, 1828) was a resident of New Haven, Connecticut.
Goodsell was born on October 15, 1778 in New Haven, Connecticut. He grew up in the area for many years and attended school there. After his marriage in 1801, he settled down in New Haven and started a family of eleven children.
Goodsell died on August 15, 1828.
He married Sophia Pierpont in November 1801.
- Willis J. Goodsell - m. Ann Goodwin
- Alfred C. Goodsell - m. Sarah Ludington
- Louisa Goodsell - m. Jesse J. Bull
- Evelyn Pierpont Goodsell - m. Eliza Tallmadge
- Charlotte A. Goodsell - m. Volney Pierce
- James H. Goodsell - m. (1) Ruanah Mallory (2) FirstName Stevens
- George W. Goodsell - m. FirstName Nettleton
- John D. Goodsell - m. FirstName Turner
- Samuel M. Goodsell - unmarried.
- Sarah Goodsell (1813 - Jan. 27, 1814) - infant.
- FrancesA. Goodsell (1814 - Sept. 20, 1815) - infant.