Rebecca Goodwin (January 15, 1691 - c. May 1778) was the daughter of William Goodwin and the great-granddaughter of Ozias Goodwin. On April 10, 1718, she married William Cadwell of Hartford, who was born August 24, 1684, the son of Edward and Elizabeth Cadwell.
The precise date of the death of Rebecca Goodwin is unknown, but was prior to May 1778.
Goodwin married William Cadwell on April 10, 1718 in Hartford, Connecticut. Her husband died in June 1775.
- William Cadwell (bap. Apr. 26, 1719) - m. Alice Cadwell
- Elijah Cadwell (bap. Oct. 15, 1721) - m. Rebecca Burr
- Rebecca Cadwell (bap. Mar. 22, 1723)
- Elizabeth Cadwell (bap. Sept. 12, 1725) - unmarried.
- Susanna Cadwell (bap. Feb. 11, 1727) - unmarried.
- Ruth Cadwell (bap. Dec. 5, 1731) - unmarried.
- Ebenezer Cadwell (bap. Oct. 6, 1734)